Expert solutions to help you succeed
In the Sinter-HIP process, sintering and HIPing (Hot Isostatic Pressing) are combined into a single process step. Air Products can provide various industrial gases for sinter-HIP (pressure-assisted sintering) applications, including argon and hydrogen. Hydrogen is primarily used to facilitate the removal of the binder material, while argon provides the pressure medium for densification and void removal.
Industrial Gases from a Global Leader
- Global leading manufacturer of nitrogen, oxygen, and argon
- World leading producer and supplier of hydrogen and helium
- Reliable supply of industrial gases
- Excellent record of meeting on-time needs
- Industry leader in safety
- Technical support when you need it
- World-class customer service
Put our world-class experience to work for you.
Get in touch with one of our technical experts for help designing, engineering, constructing and operating a gas supply system for your specific application.
Industrial Gas Audits and Leak Detection Services
Compressed argon gas and liquid argon in a variety of purities and in various modes of supply around the world thanks to our network of storage and transfill facilities.
Valued for its reactive and protective properties, and used by many industries such as electronics, foods, glass, chemicals, refining and more can benefit from its unique properties to improve quality, optimize performance and reduce costs.