While you're here, your safety is our responsibility and our #1 priority. Please review our guidelines to ensure your comfort and well-being.
Moving around campus
- After checking in at the main gate, please park in the designated visitor spots.
- Check in with the receptionist at the Admin 3 lobby to receive your visitor badge.
- Depending on where you’re visiting, the appropriate dress code, (i.e. safety shoes required) should be discussed with your Air Products host before your arrival.
Please obey the campus rules
- No cell phone use while driving on campus (includes hands free).
- Please wear you seat belt while driving.
- Obey all posted speed limits when driving, and respect any detours, construction, maintenance or special event instructions that may vary normal traffic patterns.
- Please yield to pedestrians crossing the road at crosswalks.
- The Trexlertown campus is a tobacco/smoke-free site.
- Please adhere to campus delays/closures during severe weather. Call 610-481-SNOW (after 6:00 a.m.) or tune into WFMZ 69 News.
- Firearms are not allowed on the campus. This includes storage in vehicles parked on site.
Taking the shuttle bus around campus
- All passengers must be seated when the shuttle is moving.
- Shuttle passengers are required to wear seat belts.
Personal health and comfort
- Privacy rooms are available for people who may need a quiet, secure place such as nursing mothers, diabetics or those with other health needs.
- Enjoy a bite to eat or beverage at our tell me more cafés located in Admin 3 or Admin 5.
- Report all emergencies by calling 610-481-7711 (Security). Please do not call 911. The operator will ask for details and will summon emergency responders.
- For non-emergencies or if you need general assistance, please call
- In the unlikely event of an evacuation, you and your host should report to the closest marked “Emergency Assembly Point”.
Admin 1-4 Emergency Assembly Point Map
Admin 5-6 Emergency Assembly Point Map